approx. £ 1,320.00
- Inventory no.
- Franz Chalupetzky
- 82.9 g
More detailed information about stringed instruments and the history of violin making:
- James Tubbs: the classic name in English bow making
- Nicolas Lupot - The second great name in French violin making
- Mirecourt: contemporary violin makers
- The Laberte family companies
- Ludwig Bausch: the "German Tourte"
- International violin making competitions: Ente Triennale Cremona, Concours Etienne Vatelot, VSA competition, Mittenwald violin making competition