approx. £ 10,560.00
More detailed information about stringed instruments and the history of violin making:
- International violin making competitions: Ente Triennale Cremona, Concours Etienne Vatelot, VSA competition, Mittenwald violin making competition
- The Baroque violin – more than catgut strings
- John Dodd: a legend of oyster shells and silver spoons
- Violin makers and masters: archive "S-U"
- On the Chanot family of violin makers, ambassadors of the French school in England
- Mittenwald: contemporary violin makers