- Inventory no.
- Louis Joseph Morizot
- circa 1915
- clear, radiant, powerful, French
- 63.8 g
More detailed information about stringed instruments and the history of violin making:
- Bernard Millant and Le Canu-Millant, Paris: lutherie and expertise
- The fathers Bazin: the great name of Mirecourt bow making
- Violin makers and masters: archive "S-U"
- The end of the great instrument-making companies in Mirecourt
- The Ouchard dynasty of bow makers
- Joseph Alfred Lamy père: a key figure in modern bow making