approx. £ 2,456.50
- Inventory no.
- large, rounded, voluminous
- Length of back
- 36.4 cm
More detailed information about stringed instruments and the history of violin making:
- Matthias Klotz and pre-modern violin making in Mittenwald
- Patrick Robin – a master of teaching and the craft
- Violin makers and masters: archive "J-L"
- Other families of Klingenthal violin makers
- Daniele Scolari and the second generation of the new art of violin-making in Cremona
- Klingenthal: the origin of violin making