- Inventory no.
- Didier Nicolas Ainé
- bright, mature, rich in overtones
- Length of back
- 36.3 cm
More detailed information about stringed instruments and the history of violin making:
- Jakob Stainer – the wanderer
- Jean-Baptiste Vuillaume: notes on his life and work
- On the Chanot family of violin makers, ambassadors of the French school in England
- Violin makers and masters: archive "V-Z"
- Finding a student violin in the proper size
- J & A Beares and Beares: expertise during changing times