- Inventory no.
- circa 1900
- mature, clear, rich in overtones
- Length of back
- 35.8 cm
More detailed information about stringed instruments and the history of violin making:
- Daniele Scolari and the second generation of the new art of violin-making in Cremona
- Matthias Klotz and pre-modern violin making in Mittenwald
- The Hopf violin: a dynasty of Vogtland violin makers
- Mirecourt - the spacious home of French violin making
- Violin makers and masters: archive "D-F"
- Cremona - the early Lombard history of Italian violin making