approx. £ 2,125.00
- Inventory no.
- bright, brilliant
- Length of back
- 35.7 cm
More detailed information about stringed instruments and the history of violin making:
- Violin makers and masters: archive "V-Z"
- Mittenwald: contemporary violin makers
- Stephan von Baehr and the architecture of the violin
- The Baroque violin – more than catgut strings
- Violin makers and masters: archive "G-I"
- Munich violin makers and master violin makers and the joy of experimentation in a conservative craft