approx. £ 1,266.50
- Inventory no.
- circa 1850
- warm, mellow, dark, bright in the upper ranges
- Length of back
- 35.2 cm
More detailed information about stringed instruments and the history of violin making:
- Violin makers and masters: archive "P-R"
- Giovanni Paolo Maggini – notes on his life and work
- On the Chanot family of violin makers, ambassadors of the French school in England
- Crossing borders: on the history of violin making in western Bohemia
- The Baroque violin bow
- Rembert Wurlitzer and the travels of antique violins