approx. $ 1,681.90
- Inventory no.
- Franz Chalupetzky
- 82.9 g
More detailed information about stringed instruments and the history of violin making:
- Munich violin makers and master violin makers and the joy of experimentation in a conservative craft
- Violin makers and masters: archive "S-U"
- J & A Beares and Beares: expertise during changing times
- The violin: practical tips on care and maintenance
- Corilon violin's link page
- Daniele Scolari and the second generation of the new art of violin-making in Cremona