Violin maker or master violin maker - (Cremona)
In our historic workshop in Piazza San Michele you will carry out all the work required to set up our wide range of old and new stringed instruments to the finest technical quality. New violin making and varnishing will be among your tasks. You can expect an attractive workplace, a varied job, the opportunity to realize yourself anew every day, nice colleagues. opportunities in new violin making and an above-average remuneration for your very good performance.
You will work with us on an unprecedented variety of interesting stringed instruments from all eras of violin making history. We offer you an inspiring and challenging job where you can work independently and creatively realize your potential every day.
- You have successfully completed your training as a violin maker and/or the master craftsman's examination
- You have several years of professional experience
- You have an independent, straightforward, accurate and precise working style
- You are interested in and enthusiastic about the beauty and function of old and new stringed instruments of different price ranges
- You work purposefully and with a high technical and aesthetic standard
- You have the desire to permanently develop and improve your own skills
We look forward to receiving your application with the usual documents (curriculum vitae, photo, photos of your work).
Corilon violins S.R.L. · Piazza San Michele, 7 · 26100 Cremona (CR), Italy
Phone: +39 327 8445119 · [email protected] · www.corilon.com