Internships and mini-jobs for aspiring violin makers and violin making students (Cremona)
Are you passionate about deepening your skills as a budding violin maker or violin making student? Would you like to learn and practice the art of violin making in our historic workshop in Cremona, the heart of violin making? Then we offer you the perfect opportunity!
Our workshop, idyllically located in the Piazza San Michele in Cremona, opens its doors to dedicated talents like you. Whether you have already gained experience or are just starting your training as a violin maker, we have suitable opportunities for you.
- Support our Italian colleague in the construction of new violins and the varnishing process
- Observing and learning new techniques in complicated restoration tasks
- Advanced students can be actively involved in various activities
What we offer:
- An inspiring working environment in a historic workshop
- An international team of German and Italian colleagues who are looking forward to your cooperation
- Unpaid internships: You will gain valuable insight and experience in violin making techniques
- Fairly remunerated mini-jobs, based on your skills and experience
- A passion for violin making and a desire to deepen your skills
- Good craftsmanship and an eye for detail
- Team spirit and openness to new challenges
- For mini-jobs: previous experience in violin making is an advantage
Would you like to become part of our team and live out your passion for violin making in one of Cremona's most renowned workshops? Then send us your application documents by e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your CV and a short cover letter telling us more about your qualifications and previous experience.
We look forward to meeting you and exploring the world of violin making together!
Corilon violins S.R.L. - Piazza San Michele, 7 - 26100 Cremona (CR), Italy
Phone: +39 327 8445119 - [email protected] - www.corilon.com
Violin maker or master violin maker - (Cremona)
In our historic workshop in Piazza San Michele you will carry out all the work required to set up our wide range of old and new stringed instruments to the finest technical quality. New violin making and varnishing will be among your tasks. You can expect an attractive workplace, a varied job, the opportunity to realize yourself anew every day, nice colleagues. opportunities in new violin making and an above-average remuneration for your very good performance.
You will work with us on an unprecedented variety of interesting stringed instruments from all eras of violin making history. We offer you an inspiring and challenging job where you can work independently and creatively realize your potential every day.
- You have successfully completed your training as a violin maker and/or the master craftsman's examination
- You have several years of professional experience
- You have an independent, straightforward, accurate and precise working style
- You are interested in and enthusiastic about the beauty and function of old and new stringed instruments of different price ranges
- You work purposefully and with a high technical and aesthetic standard
- You have the desire to permanently develop and improve your own skills
We look forward to receiving your application with the usual documents (curriculum vitae, photo, photos of your work).
Corilon violins S.R.L. · Piazza San Michele, 7 · 26100 Cremona (CR), Italy
Phone: +39 327 8445119 · [email protected] · www.corilon.com