approx. $ 1,512.00
More detailed information about stringed instruments and the history of violin making:
- Violin makers and masters: archive "V-Z"
- The end of the great instrument-making companies in Mirecourt
- Bernard Millant and Le Canu-Millant, Paris: lutherie and expertise
- Munich violin makers and master violin makers and the joy of experimentation in a conservative craft
- John Dodd: a legend of oyster shells and silver spoons
- Samuel Zygmuntowicz: understanding Stradivarius in New York