approx. $ 1,994.20
- Inventory no.
- circa 1900
- mature, bright, clear, strong
- Length of back
- 32.2 cm
More detailed information about stringed instruments and the history of violin making:
- Cremona - the early Lombard history of Italian violin making
- Violin research at Corilon violins: Standards and methods
- Violin makers and masters: archive "M-O"
- The best contemporary violin makers from China and Taiwan
- Ludwig Bausch: the "German Tourte"
- Rembert Wurlitzer and the travels of antique violins