Instruments / bows by the maker Hopf-Werkstätten

The Hopf workshops in the Vogtland region known as the “music corner” and in Taunusstein-Wehen are venues which continue to represent a dynamic brand of German musical instruments that is steeped in tradition. The family name dates back to the Hopf family of luthiers from Klingenthal and their characteristic violin model which countless Saxonian workshops and violin-making factories used in the 18th and 19th centuries – often in conjunction with the classic Hopf brandmark. In 1948, Willy Hopf, who had been displaced from the Vogtland region, re-established his workshop in western Germany in the Hessian town of Taunusstein, and from there he propelled the Hopf name into an internationally known brand of light music.

1
from to
1