approx. $ 26,538.20
- Inventory no.
- Mario Bedocchi
- Reggio Emilia
- warm, balanced, full of character
- Length of back
- 39.0 cm
More detailed information about stringed instruments and the history of violin making:
- Violin makers and masters: archive "D-F"
- Patrick Robin – a master of teaching and the craft
- The violin: provenance, value and appraisal
- Eugène Nicolas Sartory: the modern classic of bow making
- The end of the great instrument-making companies in Mirecourt
- Noteworthy families of Markneukirchen violin makers