approx. $ 187.62
- Inventory no.
- warm, bright, clear, strong
- 59.3 g
More detailed information about stringed instruments and the history of violin making:
- Roland Baumgartner, Basel: an expert dedicated to antique violins
- International violin making competitions: Ente Triennale Cremona, Concours Etienne Vatelot, VSA competition, Mittenwald violin making competition
- Violin makers and masters: archive "A-C"
- François Nicolas Voirin and the new French violin bow
- Klingenthal: the origin of violin making
- A guide to buying an instrument for our Swiss customers