approx. $ 5,298.20
- Inventory no.
- Pierre Paul Marchal
- late 18th century
- clear, sophisticated
- Length of back
- 35.6 cm
More detailed information about stringed instruments and the history of violin making:
- Joseph Hel: a master in the Vuillaume tradition
- Bernard Millant and Le Canu-Millant, Paris: lutherie and expertise
- Violin makers and masters: archive "S-U"
- The Hopf violin: a dynasty of Vogtland violin makers
- Violin research at Corilon violins: Standards and methods
- J & A Beares and Beares: expertise during changing times