- Inventory no.
- Justin Derazey
- circa 1880
- Length of back
- 35.7 cm
More detailed information about stringed instruments and the history of violin making:
- Samuel Zygmuntowicz: understanding Stradivarius in New York
- Violin makers and masters: archive "M-O"
- The Hopf violin: a dynasty of Vogtland violin makers
- Guarneri: Cremonese violin making in Stradivari's shadow
- Daniele Scolari and the second generation of the new art of violin-making in Cremona
- The best contemporary violin makers from China and Taiwan