- Inventory no.
- clear, radiant, rich in overtones
- Length of back
- 35.4 cm
More detailed information about stringed instruments and the history of violin making:
- Mirecourt - the spacious home of French violin making
- Violin makers and masters: archive "S-U"
- Munich violin makers and master violin makers and the joy of experimentation in a conservative craft
- Highlights of violin making in England
- Cremona - the early Lombard history of Italian violin making
- The bow makers of Markneukirchen: Knopf, Pfretzschner, Rau