approx. $ 824.82
- Inventory no.
- CV Selectio
- warm, large, clear, sonorous
- Length of back
- 35.5 cm
More detailed information about stringed instruments and the history of violin making:
- Daniele Scolari and the second generation of the new art of violin-making in Cremona
- Bernard Millant and Le Canu-Millant, Paris: lutherie and expertise
- John Dodd: a legend of oyster shells and silver spoons
- Mirecourt - the spacious home of French violin making
- Ludwig Bausch: the "German Tourte"
- Jakob Stainer – the wanderer