approx. $ 19,620.00
More detailed information about stringed instruments and the history of violin making:
- The Hopf violin: a dynasty of Vogtland violin makers
- James Tubbs: the classic name in English bow making
- International violin making competitions: Ente Triennale Cremona, Concours Etienne Vatelot, VSA competition, Mittenwald violin making competition
- Nicolas Lupot - The second great name in French violin making
- The second phase: the more recent history of violin making in western Bohemia
- Violin makers and masters: archive "G-I"