- Inventory no.
- Prosper Colas
- um 1890
- warm, bright, French, precise
- 77.6 g
More detailed information about stringed instruments and the history of violin making:
- The second phase: the more recent history of violin making in western Bohemia
- Noteworthy families of Markneukirchen violin makers
- W E Hill & Sons: on the Mt Parnassus of the art of violin making
- Violin makers and masters: archive "P-R"
- Christoph Gotting: Excellence by tradition
- Violin makers and masters: archive "A-C"